Banana Republic Joggers made in Italy and Made of Tencel Fabric : What is Tencel?
TENCEL is a cutting edge material made from wood pulp using recyclable solvents.
Tencel has a number of different qualities that make it a worthy choice:
- Comfortable: Similar to rayon in feel, Tencel is soft, breathable, lightweight and comfortable.
- Lasting: Shrink-resistant, durable and easy to care for, Tencel is an exceptionally strong fiber, both wet and dry.
- Color Rich: Tencel was created with color in mind, because of the fibers’ high absorbency. The fabrics can be dyed to high quality standards.
- Easy to Maintain: Tencel garments are easy to pack, resist wrinkling and dry quickly. Most are machine washable, although different garment constructions may have specific cleaning requirements.
- Natural: Tencel is made from the natural cellulose found in wood pulp. The fiber is economical in its use of energy and natural resources, and is fully biodegradable.
FUNCTIONAL Leisure Wear And Dressier
JOGGER PANTS FOR WOMEN