STRAWBERRY BANANA CREPES WITH NUTELLA
- 2eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3cup milk
- 1tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1tablespoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- whipped topping
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, melted butter, flour, sugar, and salt until smooth.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Grease pan with a small amount of butter or oil applied with a brush or paper towel. (I sprayed with a little bit of cooking spray). Using a serving spoon or small ladle, spoon about 3 tablespoons crepe batter into hot pan, tilting the pan so that bottom surface is evenly coated. (I used half of a scoop of a ice cream scoop). Cook over medium heat, 1 to 2 minutes on a side, or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Thinly slice 4 slices of banana and 1 strawberry per crepe. Assemble with the slices of banana then strawberry. Spoon the nutella into a small zip top bag, cut a small hole in the corner and pipe the nutella on top of the fruit.
- Fold the sides of the crepe together and top with whipped topping.