How to Work Out With iFit Coach: Exercise
iFit Coach brings high-quality, individualized exercise coaching straight to your mobile device, tablet, or equipment. To help you better navigate your membership, here are the different ways iFit Coach helps you exercise:
You can download the iFit Coach app on your mobile device via the Apple App store or GooglePlaystore. The iFit Coach app delivers all-day, personalized fitness coaching straighttoyour device. Pair it with your iFit Wearable or manually input your stats to get actionable guidance each day in exercise, activity, nutrition, and sleep.
Using iFit Coach on-the-go to improve your exercise routine, you’ll get access to:
- A personalized fitness plan, crafted by our trainers, made just for you
- Three, off-equipment workout options every day, based on your body metrics and goals
- Recommended goals based on your individual statistics and data
Enhance your exercise equipment experience at home using iFit Coach. Through the iFit Cardio app or on your embedded console, you’ll get access to hundreds of training programs and personalized coaching, including automatic machine adjustment.
iFit is available on select models of NordicTrack, Proform, Weslo, and FreeMotion machines.
If your iFit-compatible equipment has a touch screen, you already have access to all of the amazing benefits of iFit Coach. If you have a digital screen, you can download the iFit Cardio app on your personal tablet or mobile device and pair it to your machine using Bluetooth.
iFit Cardio is available on both Android and Apple devices. To download the app on your iPad or iPhone click here. To download the app on your Android tablet or phone from the Google® Play store click here.
Features you will get are:
- Hundreds of interactive video workouts from a variety of categories, including HIIT, weight loss, destination, and more, led by the best personal trainers
- Follow your iFit trainers through exciting global workouts that let you virtually travel around the world
- Immerse yourself in a group setting during energetic studio classes led by one of our iFit trainers
- Your machine will automatically adjust to match the terrain of your global workouts, studio classes, or Google Maps Street View workouts. Plus, iFit trainers control the speed, incline, and resistance on your machine to match each program and also keep you on track with your fitness goals.
- Track real-time stats during your workouts and get detailed summaries when you’re finished
iFit Coach brings you the best interactive training, right at home. Based on your personal fitness goals, our smart recommendation engine ensures your Coach experience is all about you. Every day, you’ll get access to recommended workouts we think you’ll love, based on the training programs you’ve completed in the past.
As you work out, Coach will automatically adjust your machine’s speed and incline in real time to match the terrain of each workout, giving you the best possible results.
Tracking, Setting Goals, and Getting Results
iFit Coach uses groundbreaking technology to make sure you are getting exactly what you need to stay on track throughout your entire fitness journey.
With iFit Coach, you can track your exercise, set achievable goals, and get the results you want. iFit Coach saves all of your completed workouts and activities that you can later review to make sure you are staying on track. You can also set goals, and get tips on how to achieve those goals.
If you are using a Fusion CST, incline trainer, or treadmill, you can opt to add cross-training moves and incorporate external elements to your programs