- 1(1/4 ounce) envelope unsweetened flavored drink mix (enough for 2 quarts)
- 1⁄2teaspoon table salt(sodium chloride)
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt substitute (potassium chloride; eg. Morton Salt Substitute)
- 1⁄4cup sugar
- 1⁄4cup granular fructose(can substitute 1/4 cup plus 2 tbs. corn syrup)
- 1⁄2teaspoon citric acid (can substitute 2 tbs. lemon juice)
- water, to make 2 quarts
- Place all ingredients in a large pitcher or jug and stir or shake until well mixed.
- Chill and keep refrigerated until used.
- Note: Adjust sweetness to taste by adding (or in rare cases reducing) a little sugar since drink mixes can vary.