Cool Chicken & Pasta Salad
Here’s an easy to make pasta salad that blends chunk chicken with pasta, prepared Italian dressing, and colorful vegetables to make a super side dish for most any occasion.
cost per recipe: $8.82
- 8ounces (about 2 1/4 cups) rotini (spiral) pasta, cooked without salt and drained
- 1can (12.5 ounces) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1small cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1small onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 3tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4cup prepared fat-free Italian dressing
view nutrition info
How to Make It
Place the rotini, chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, onion and parsley into a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Easy Substitution: You can substitute about 5 ounces (about 1 1/2 cups) elbow macaroni, cooked without salt and drained, for the rotini.